February 1, 2013

Idiotic Invasion page 12 - "Hello, there..."

FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT





Not much to do but rest for the weekend. Got some ideas out for convention displays and still seeing of making stuff for fans, that's still up in the air. I already have an idea for ONE of my fans out there, but I do want to encourage you all to come see me on April 6, in Huntington, West Virginia for the second anual Tri-state Comic Con (TRICON), where I'll be with my friends of the webcomic Support Group. I will get more information out of that show as time and announcements come in, so stick around here and the Facebook fan page for it.
Speaking of which, if you visit the fan page, I have posts where I asked which favorite character I should make for you, and just go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laughing-Stroke/ and give me feedback and I will ablidge when the time comes. 
With that being said, I wish you all a good weekend and stay safe out in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment