April 12, 2012

Introduction To Laughing Stroke's Own Blog

After what I felt was like a really long time to make a blog exclusively for my online manga, Laughing Stroke, well, here it is!
Basically, this is where you'll be finding all the chapters of the series, both old ones and new installments. I have noticed that there are some webcomics creators who have a single blog devoted to their webcomic or generally  (and perhaps even more so) a single interest. I did this blog specifically for that; one that only the cast of LS will be allowed to roam free and not be bothered by any of the other characters from the Free Spirit Media blog. (lol) So, if you are already a fan of LS or if you are a first-time visitor that may have only heard of me on Facebook or whatever, just keep visiting this here blog, as this will be a "vacation home" for Jack and his weird-ass friends he encounters while fighting off the absurdity around him! Well, at least for now, anyway...

Oh and on a side note, Free Spirit Media, my first blog, is still up and I'm still using it. I'll just put other original stuff there, like one-shots, pinups, and other neat stuff like that. Go see that one too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment