January 25, 2013

Idiotic Invasion page 9 - "I can handle it..."




FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT





Friday's page is up.
Although it has been an uneasy past couple of days for me, dealing with some stuff that has gotten me down, I am back up and posting again! I might as well post anyway, since I need to be time-consistent and not miss an update unless I really need to. Have a laugh, don't take things too seriously, and most importantly, respect one another for them and in the end, we can all be friends.
Or you can run into a street sign in your underwear in the middle of a snowstorm in front of a bunch of truck drivers at 3 in the morning...
I'm not condoning it, but it would be funny, though, wouldn't it?

Anyway, be safe out there and have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment