January 28, 2013

Idiotic Invasion Page 10 - "...but not THAT, though!"


FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT




Monday's page is up for viewing.
Also, to anyone who has watched television growing up in the 1970s-1997, I have provided my take on the EBS (Emerency Broadcast System), the predecessor to the current EAS (Emergency Alert System) that haunted kids during their Saturday Morning Cartoons, among other TV-viewing times. I too was a sufferer, and thus thought I'd share my experiences through a funny fighter manga.
More information can be found on this Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_broadcast_system
Disclaimer: I, the author, am not defying the FCC in any way. This is strictly a parody used for commentary and comedic purposes. I still respect our media agencies, and by no means would I ever cause legal harm. Please lighten up.


No comments:

Post a Comment