February 6, 2013

Idiotic Invasion page 14 - "WHOA!!"

                                                                           FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT




Relieved at the fact that I have nearly completed the first 20 pages of this story, I have a sense of accomplishment for a brief moment, though. Until I make more pages and continue the narrative that I am still improvising as of this blog entry. I'm actually doing thumbnails for the the next 10 pages. I have been experimenting in how I am doing my sketches, on 8 1/2 x 11" copy paper for A4-size roughs, though I do feel it is a waste of paper this way, but if I want to keep doing things with real, existent art supplies, and I want to be sort of professional about it, I may feel the need to do some detailing on my sketches. But again, I might go back into my habits, I don't know.
Back to the site and the comic, I'm still working on the archive tab and putting more links up to the pages of the Idiotic Invasion storyline. I decided to simply give each page a number and title, like how most long-form webcomics do it. You just have to find the things that works and incorprate them into you own work method and see how it'll work out for you. It's good to expiriment.
Reminder to all who actually read this after getting done with the page up there: no update will be made for this coming Monday. But don't fret, because I will be back in on Wednesday to continue this thing. This first part should be completed by the end of Febuary. Perhaps a surprise or two might be thrown in, but come back and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment