February 18, 2013

Idiotic Invasion page 18 - "Newsflash!"


FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT




A little behind-the-scenes bit for you on this page, I have been frusrated to see all the current trends of the internet with the memes and photoshop spoofs, not to mention those who live by these things, so basically this was part of the inspiration for this page, and perhaps the entire storyline. I fiddled with the idea of what would happen if we found out that extraterestrials were responsible for all this mindlessness. But that is just me, though.
I am still taking care of other stuff for future areas of getting physically noticed (cons), and I may have to put the regular story on hold for promotional stuff here and still working on future story ideas to throw out. I may also make other tabs for the digital "trades" I have previously mentioned, but it's still up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment