February 22, 2013

Idiotic Invasion page 20 - "They have come..."

                                                                         FIRST     PREVIOUS     NEXT    




This concludes part 1 of the 4-part story arc, Idiotic Invasion. However I will be on break to prepare for Tri-State Comic Con on April 6th in Huntington, WV. I have just finished a promotional short for it but I will have to put that up 2 weeks beforehand.
Also, I will be collecting all pages of the Idiotic Invasion, as a digital trade, once all 4 parts are posted by page, I will be putting them all together like the earlier storylines, and yes you'll either have to scroll or click on smaller, hard-to-read pages. But then again, you have preferences, so I give both out for convenience. I'll give you guys just Part 1in this form as a sampler. You're welcome.
As far as Part 2 goes, I have done the roughs for it, and will be working on the manuscript pages as early as next week. I still have other things to get through while I'm doing this. I will be posting Part 2 on April 8, 2 days after I return from TRICON, maybe I can complete the first 4 pages and show them off at the show as a sneak peek. There is so much stuff going on in these next 2 months, comics and the next local wrestling show, March and April are gonna be real busy but fun at the same time.
One last thing, even though the story is not completed, I still want to thank you all who saw my work, as well the feedback on both Facebook and Twitter, it's all appreciated, you are all wonderful people, and you have given me the motivation and praise to make me enjoy this more and more. There will be more Laughing Stroke on the way, so stick around. Prepare for part 2 in April! Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment